queerspace, drummond street services
Mental Health | State-Wide
COVID UPDATE: Face to face groups/services may be running with limitations. Contact the group organiser/service provider to find out what options are available.
queerspace is an LGBTIQ+ health and wellbeing support service established in 2009 by LGBTIQ+ communities for LGBTIQ+ communities. queerspace has a focus on relationships, families, parenting and young people and offers co-located services across Victoria.
queerspace services include:
- counselling (including individual, relationship and family counselling), case management, advocacy and support services to help you with a range of issues
- mentoring and peer support including groups and seminars
- family violence counselling and case management, for victim/ survivors and those who have enacted harm
- queerspace Youth – a peer-led program for Queer, Trans, Intersex, Gender Diverse or questioning people
- (in)Visible - connecting young queer & trans people from diverse cultural & religious backgrounds through community workshops and events
- statewide LGBTIQ+ Family Counselling and Support Service in partnership with organisations across Victoria
- professional development, training, consulting and support for organisations who work with LGBTIQ+ people and their families
We work in partnership with a wide range of mental health and community sector services, health care providers (including hospitals), early childhood education providers, primary and secondary schools as well as local government child and family, youth and aged care services and programs.
queerspace is committed to LGBTIQ+ inclusion and celebrates diversity of age, race, faith and abilities. Our sites all gender bathrooms, ramps, an elevator and accessible meetings rooms. Interpreting services are available upon request at all sites.
Sites across Melbourne, head office at 100 Drummond Street, Carlton, VIC 3053