Gateway Health Gender Service
Trans and Gender Diverse | Hume
The Gender Service provides a family-centred multidisciplinary approach to assessment and support for trans, gender diverse and non-binary children aged 3 to 17, and their families.
It also provides:
- 8-week parenting programs
- one-to-one parenting support
- school support
- quarterly family get-togethers
- binder Library
- an LGBTIQA+ social group for people aged 12-18
- a creative group for people aged aged 8-12
- LGBTIQA+ counselling for children aged 12-18
- peer support.
This is a free service.