Who can join?
- Specialist workers who run groups or projects aimed at addressing the needs of same sex attracted, intersex, trans* and gender diverse young people.
- Anyone working with and supporting young people in any setting (including schools) who have an interest in improving their skills or knowledge in working with same sex attracted, intersex, trans* and gender diverse young people.
- Workers who represent particular community groups or organisations whose purpose includes work with same sex attracted, intersex, trans* and gender diverse people of any age.
What happens when you join?
- You will be sent a free membership pack including details of services available from the network and a selection of the latest resources available.
- You will be signed up to the Rainbow Network’s email list - this provides an opportunity for you to share ideas, ask questions, participate in discussions, and reduce the isolation that you may feel when engaged in this sort of work.
- You will be sent an eBulletin every month with the latest news, events, training, resources, and job opportunities.
- You will be given priority booking to Rainbow Network’s free professional development and training days.
- You will be making a commitment to building safer, more inclusive environments for same sex attracted, intersex, trans* and gender diverse young people.
How do you join?
Rainbow Network membership is not open to young people who attend any of the groups, unless you are involved in leading activities.